By Janelle Randazza,
Special to the Legal Satyricon
(Update, Janelle informs me that she did not author this, but merely adapted it from a previously-written list. Still, funny)
01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall (’cause it’s working for me, I tell ya) or hanging around Italians will turn you into a WOP.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract. I, for one, want to marry my office chair.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property (I happen to come with a couple of sheep. Any takers?), blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed and people may start cheating on their spouses… oh, wait a minute.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children. And if you don’t plan on having children, you should be burned at the stake.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
[…] The Legal Satyricon: 01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, […]
You go fuck yourself if you go against Gay Marriage. Go to hell, FUCK FACE.
I effing love you. XDD
I don’t know who you are but im going to tell ya like this… Straight people dont raise only straight babys. who the fuck told you that bullshit??? My parents are straight, but i’m gay! true dumbass american, you are!
Read a mother fucking book and shove it BIOTCH
You bout the dumbest bitch
gays are stupid and shuld be done away with. rite on man. tell those fags how it is
I don`t think it`s right to go against Gay Marriage because it is wrong in life anyway.I do have the right to be gay and i am gay. I been gay since almost all my life. Mothers teaches their daughters how to tell a lie to their boyfriends and the do say that Men have to be tall to marry a Woman. That did not say that in the Bible. I don`t think that we need to go againstGay Marriage. Why now? Why go against it?